This is a mod for the basic "stubby" injector fitted to a ABL and JX engine. A simple replacement that will increase power and torque. This is either us supplying you a set of refurbished service exchange units or you sending your units in for refurbishment. For the service exchange option we will supply a set of Bosch refurbished units fitted with your choice of nozzles.
Service Exchange Injectors
Service exchange units will be supplied with a 'core return note' and an addressed pre-paid return label. Your old units need to be returned to us, in a repairable condition within 30 days or sooner. Should this not be done please see 5.0 in our terms and conditions.
Service Exchange Injectors - condition of old units returned
- To return old units, simply place in the box used to supply the new units with the core return note, stick the pre-paid addressed label on the outside and take to a post office.
- Please obtain a proof of postage receipt when returning old injectors, as the onus will be on you to prove that the old units had been posted should they be lost.
- When we receive your original units and they are within our terms and conditions, we will refund you the Injector Surcharge that you paid.
- If units have been supplied as service exchange units the original replacement units will need to be returned to us, using our prepaid addressed label, in a repairable condition. This means that;
- Should a unit be damaged, as above, the surcharge price as indicated on your original invoice and return note will be charged to you.
- The old units should not have had acid, water or other aggressive chemical in them
- There must be no damage caused by overheating, being chiselled, smashed, bent, distorted, heavily corroded, stripped or have parts missing.